Marathon, Florida

address posted in credit karma (NW 11 St, Miami) bad.letter returned not forwarded.

businesses might move but legitimate ones forward their mail. next step- demand documentation through the credit bureau or removal of adverse posting.

no way I will hold on phone or search the net for another address.I see by other reviews that a refusal to document claims appears to be a practice of theirs 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 56 7 8 9 0 q a z w s x e d c r f v t g b y h n got 100 yet?

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to "fully document claim against cassandra benson-abrams". The author is overall dissatisfied with BCA Financial Services and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about BCA Financial Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare BCA Financial Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with BCA Financial Services?

Comments

North Shore Agency - NASTY LETTER TO MY 82YR OLD GRANDMOTHER North Shore Agency "We rec'd a nasty letter saying my grandmother owed Bradford Exchange company $50. I have never in my life seen such a nasty letter. We are not sure if she..." Read more ER Solutions needs a class action lawsuit ER Solutions "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..." Read more Simm Associates - Suspected Scam Simm Associates "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..." Read more Allied International Credit - They have the wrong person! Allied International Credit "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more