i called bca financial services..told them i had an old collection and id pay in full for a deletion..they refused to delete it!they said they would send something so it shows closed/paid on credit report, but it wont be deleted..but i will say its still seen as a negative on your credit report even if its paid/closed !!!

i told them it does me no good to pay and its still on there for more years.i told them they put it on and they can delete it also if paid and thats whats moral thing to do..what good does it do to pay it and your punished after for it? no good!!

they would actually collect more money by doing the deletions and be done with it..i do not understand their practice of no deletion if somebody pays it in full!!!morally its wrong and laws must change this asap!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bca financial services debt collection. BCA Financial Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bca financial services debt collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at BCA Financial Services.

Had an Experience with BCA Financial Services?

Comments